夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
The summer birds fly to my window to sing and then fly away. The autumn leaves have nothing to sing but a sigh as they fall there. 世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。
The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs. 生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,但我已飞过。
I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight. 当你为错过太阳而哭泣的时候,你也要再错过群星了。
While weeping for the missed sun, you will miss the stars too. 世界对着它的爱人,把它浩瀚的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。
海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也没有分别。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart. 忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。
Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread. 错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can. 瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。
” The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom." 你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。
而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long. 水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing. But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air. 世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness. 他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。
当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。
He has made his weapons his gods. When his weapons win he is defeated himself. 神从创造中找到他自己。
God finds himself by creating. 生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love. 枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past. 鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird. 不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite. 群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven. 绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth. 樵夫的斧头,问树要斧柄。
树便给了他。
The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree. The tree gave it. 这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain. 心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move. 我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.